Acupuncture is a 4,000 year old Chinese Medicine, which involves the insertion of a very fine, sterile, single use, disposable needles along meridians or channels of energy or “Qi” (pronounced “chee”).
In oriental Medicine, the person is comprised of Mind, Body and Spirit and each of these must be in harmony or else illness may occur.
However, being human, our emotions, lifestyle, or diet can adversely affect us, and the smooth flow of Qi is interrupted. Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs can unblock and
redirect this flow and harmony can once again be restored…….and No it doesn’t hurt !!!
Acupuncture Can Treat:
- Asthma, Alergies, Anxiety, Arthritis,
- Breathlessness, Back Pain, Blood Pressure,
- Cough, Constipation, Cystitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
- Depression, Diarrhoea, Dizziness,
- Emotional Stress, Exhaustion, Exzema,
- Fatigue, Facial Paralysis,
- Gout, Gall Stones, Gynaecologocal Problems,
- Headache, Hayfever, Heartburn,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Itching, Insomnia, Infertility,
- Migraines, Menopausal Problems, Multiple Sclerosis,
- Pain Anywhere, Period Pain, PMT,
- Sciatica, Frozen Shoulder, Sinusitis, Stomach Problems,
- Fertility Problems
- Pregnacy Symptoms and Morning Sickness
- ….and many many more disharmonies…!